Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's been more than awhile....

While watching Ethan and Paige play together in the play room today I realized that it was time to recommit to our blog. Not only is it a great way for friends/family near and far to see what we are up to but it is also a wonderful way for us to be able to look back on the amazing adventures we have each and every day.  I started this blog in 2007 when we took 5 month old Ethan on a two week cruise with us. It was so much fun reading through those vacation posts today. Ethan is now four and a half and Paige is two and a half, suddenly I feel the need to capture our days... time goes by so quickly.
So be patient with me as I get back in to the swing of this. I'm hoping to start posting every day or at least close to it.  I'll be sure to include pics of my adorable little "monkeys" as much as possible so that I never forget what they were like on each incredible day.

No comments: