Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's been too long....

It's crazy to think that Paige was not even here the last time that I made an entry. This blog first started when Ethan was 4 1/2 months old. John and I were taking him on a two week cruise and this seemed like a great way to stay in touch with everyone back home. Looking back at the entries from that trip I realized that the blog also served as an excellent journal that I can return to whenever I want to remember that wonderful vacation. That made me realize that I should be doing this ALL the time! Each day with Ethan and Paige brings new exciting adventures and I want to be able to document it all. At the same time I'm hoping that friends and family both near and far can stay up to date on what is going on with us by checking out the blog from time to time. So as I realize that its been quite a long time, I am vowing to blog at least 3 times per week and hopefully include photos as well.
It is hard for me to believe that it is already June and that Paige is 10 months old. The first 10 months with Paige seems to have gone much faster than Ethan's first 10. Has anyone else experienced this with their second or third child? Perhaps its because we are so busy or because there are two of them now, but it makes me sad to think that time passes so quickly. Ethan will be three years old in less than a month and it feels like only yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. Although time seems to fly, each and every stage is so exciting. Exciting and I must admit challenging. :-)
I like to think that I do a pretty good job of getting out and about with the kids each day, in fact I've been called crazy for doing as much as I do during the day with them. My hope for the summer is to try introduce them to something new each week and to document it all here. Looking forward to sharing our adventures with you!

No comments: