Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Has it been 2 months??

Wow I am embarrassed that its been so long since my last post. I'm usually much better at this, especially when traveling.  My only excuse is that the holiday's were very busy, and my first trimester wiped me out!  I'm back though and ready to update everyone!
I guess I should start by saying how wonderful Christmas was this year. It was so much fun seeing how excited Ethan was on Christmas morning and at all of the holiday parties.  He's such a little boy now, it just gets better and better!  Here is a picture of all of the cousins on Christmas day. 













Once we got through Christmas we had a few bumps!  I was feeling very sick and extremely tired from the pregnancy. Plus...our sump pump failed on a warm rainy day and our entire basement flooded. I should mention that most of our basement was finished 2 years ago and turned into a second family room/cinema.  Needless to say it was ALOT of clean up (which John had to do!).  Everything is back together now though thank goodness!  
January was a very exciting month. I turned 30!!! John threw me the most amazing birthday party!  He thought of everything, including the most beautiful cake I've ever seen!  It tasted great too!  
Other than that we just returned from Hilton Head where my parents are spending a few weeks. We had a great vacation and were happy to have some time away with Kristen, John, and Ava too!  I'll download some pics and post them later on today!
Now i feel a little more up to date and I can start posting current events! Whew!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, glad to see you're back in blog world! Definitely need to see more pictures!