Friday, November 2, 2007



It's November! Yesterday was the perfect example of a dreary November day; grey skies, blowing winds, and chilly temps. Although i always thought of it as a bit of a depressing month, I seem to have a different view now that we have Ethan to share it with. Yes, November still brings with it the promise of cold winter months, but it now also promises new holiday's to share with our little one and eventually the wonderful feeling of showing him snow for the first time. Each new month brings with it new exciting things, its as though we get to experience everything for the first time again. This year November will also bring us our big vacation! Only 22 more days until we set sail!
At three o'clock this morning I heard Ethan stirring on the monitor. My first thought I must admit was, "urgh what's he doing up at 3:30?". That thought changed to sheer joy when I entered his room and peeked into his crib. There he was looking up at me with such a look of happiness....arms and legs moving non-stop and the biggest smile on his face I have ever seen. The best feeling in the world!

No comments: